• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Always check the box...always. (Muppet Moment)

helios

So yeah, made a bit of a dumbass out of myself last night. I've been starting to line out one of my next projects (along w/ tinkering with a couple of the on going ones) so decided to nab a resin seat earlier this week, since the seat if very visible under the canopy of an A-10. Last night I decided to go pull the box off the shelf and take a quick look at the parts (was mostly curious if it came w/ the ECM pod they typically carried on the outboard pylon).

Low and behold I was greeted with this....

I had completely forgotten the seller threw in the update set w/ the kit when I bought it at a show 3-4 years ago. :facepalm: It was originally planned to be a fairly simple "nostalgia build".....now I have to decide if I want to change plans or not.

I do have some other bits that I could make a little vignette out of if I chose too. I'm not sure I want to get that involved though, as I'd still like to get into that B-25 for the 10th Anniversary GB.

A couple poor pics of the original build circa '91.

Decisions, decisions.

What a nice find! I have the bits and pieces of that ground set including the Jammer if I'm not mistaken.

Back