• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Going round in circles myself :), i seem to have got side tracked with adding bits for a display base for my Scammell and now i realise it doesnt need any of this and actually less is more. I get troubled with figures.....I like reality and scenery and a tank are often static but once i add figures ( which are never static in life ) it seems to lose something. I suppose its a bit like flames ? they are never static so hard to model. i think anything other thn a truck with its load will detract from the truck and its load in my case....Which all means i need a smaller base :) back to the drawing board :)

Got it sorted now Bob, i am going to cut the base down and just display the truck and a load. You have to try these things in order to find out they were a bad idea :)

I hate all of you! :bigrin:

All I have is my 11X7'10" man closet. And, weeeeeee doggie is it crowded.

Ha! You're lucky compared to me! I have a 10x10 hobby room and you don't know the meaning of the word 'crowded' until you've seen it! Not only do I have 350+ stash models in boxes everywhere, but I also have 1614 completed models of all types packed in there! Yeah, everytime I turn my model chair around, I start a small avalance...:facepalm: :bash:

Well, I was clearing up my workbench and hobby room the other day and decided to place all my works-in-progress on my spray booth to get them out of the way. This is what is currently on my workbench, not counting models I just started.

First is this shot of the A-400:

full

...and the rest are here:

full

Updates and a new tour coming soon....

The whitewash will look better after your dark pin wash to bring back the details. What's your take on the Rye Field kit?

Thanks Mike...yes sir that is the plan! I really loved the kit- the fit was excellent. I loved the way the tracks went together...they are well done and workable with no issues. I kind of wished I'd gotten the interior version now, but c'est la vie!

oh well ... it is been a while since I've posted in here. Life and all the things around it - you know it - I can't shut down when things get complicated and so, I forget about this great comunity in here - I'm sorry folks, but honest, I do not promise it won't happen again.

The last 3 weeks to i managed to do some small steps here an there, so the vegetation for the Dimetrodon scene I started months ago is taking up shape:

Making-Of-220601-1947-20220601-194715-003.jpg

Making-Of-220604-2013-20220604-201313-002.jpg

Making-Of-220608-2051-20220608-205146-001.jpg

Back