• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

A model that isn't going to fight Paddy every step of the way? What's he going to do with all his free time? :lol:

Looking forward to the build @paddy. :Drinks:

...and so it begins

20220412_163015.jpg

Pretty much done with these three, now to get the Arrow done. The Martin Baker MB.5 is 1/72 as is the B-26K, the Yak 3 is the Eduard 1/48. I'll take "official" photos later. Maybe I will also take the time to paint the tailwheel on the MB.5:smack:

IMGP2191.jpg

Pretty much done with these three, now to get the Arrow done. The Martin Baker MB.5 is 1/72 as is the B-26K, the Yak 3 is the Eduard 1/48. I'll take "official" photos later. Maybe I will also take the time to paint the tailwheel on the MB.5:smack:

IMGP2191.jpg
I like them all John! I especially like the A-26K. Have an ICM kit of that one and am looking forward to it one day.

Thanks, guys.

Bob, the big shop siding is underway, but I can take some modeling time now that the big shop is weathertight. I finally got the windows and installed them this week.

IMGP2192.jpg

IMGP2193.jpg

South Main in Due West is decked out in spring colors
1651459168772.png

Mean while inside, doesn't matter how nice the day is, the chair is comfy.
1651459202072.png

While out back...
This
1651459226578.png

turns into this

1651459281425.png

According to my photos the last time I did any modeling was about June1. I'm going to try really hard to keep it turning into a full year. I think I do need some new mats though.

Get a big light above there, and scatter the contents of a kit box on there, that will get you going. After that it's just part 1 stuck to part 2, and so on.

Drywall on that wall at the bench is the priority. I've gotten it where most of this junk can roll from one side to the other.

1651538983165.png

This will be right where the bench will be. That's why I got the double outlet handy.
the AC is working great even with the gaps in insulation, went out this afternoon and it was down right chilly in there.

Back