• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Had a rough week. Finished a job last week, still waiting to get paid. Gotta go down to do a job today. PC broke again so it's back in the shop to be fixed. Need a new camera, but can't get one till I get paid.

Went down to San Diego for a model contest; the Regionals. Got skunked, but then I expected that given the quality of the models on those tables. I got some pics of some incredible models on the tables on my iPhone, but have no way of uploading them to my wife's PC so I have to wait until mine is fixed. Didn't have enough money to enter the raffle, but that's cool. Not much I wanted to win on those tables. I got my Mi-26 Halo helicopter all the way down and all the way back without breaking anything, but then when I was bringing it back into my Hobby Room, I broke two rotor blades after all that traveling and moving. I just can't catch a break! :bang head :angry:

Today I'm going to work putting up some slotted wood panels for a game store in Anaheim. Should be a simple and easy job I hope. Then, so far, I have the rest of the week off so I'll be getting some things done around the house that I have been needing to get done. Who knows? I might even get some of my models finished...... :S :smack :idonno

Enjoying a vacation with my girlfriend, in the south of Holland (Neerkant). Great weather, great food and very nice Belgium beers! With still a week to go, I plan to visit the Oveloon warmuseum next week, it's only 20 minutes from here! Will make pics! lots of allied stuff there!

Cheers Erik

Have a great time, Erik! Hoist a couple for us and keep an eye out for Fokkers. (y) :drinks

Have a great time, Erik! Hoist a couple for us and keep an eye out for Fokkers. (y) :drinks

(y) (y) (y) Enjoy ! I'm jealous :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Working all day, but just watched the Longest Day. Watch it every year on this date.
James

I'm working a half day and then we're off the see A Praise Home Companion tape the show at the Greek Amphitheater!

Nursing a pulled muscle in my right arm.

It was the first day of summer break, I rushed to the range to get at tune-up on my golf swing... I had whacked probably 20 balls and BAM! :blink I am on my knees :sick: . Doctors says it will heal in a week or so... meanwhile... laundry, dusting... the usual stuff... I may even stop by the LHS and see what they have...

Nursing a pulled muscle in my right arm.

It was the first day of summer break, I rushed to the range to get at tune-up on my golf swing... I had whacked probably 20 balls and BAM! :blink I am on my knees :sick: . Doctors says it will heal in a week or so... meanwhile... laundry, dusting... the usual stuff... I may even stop by the LHS and see what they have...

Well that sucks Barney. Glad it will heal up soon. Today I am enjoying my first weekend from work. Sounds like it will be a very busy summer.We will be charge of training some interns, as well as some excavations. So my summer will be lots of fun. Last year I got to lay on my stomach on a foam mat for a week digging in a hole for a week lol. What's not to like :geek

Survived the last day of classes today ;) Was good though-- the senior class bought the entire faculty a Paneras breakfast feast....I am still full!

Two weeks of testing and then I am done!

Not working on this today but this is what has been occupying a lot of my time lately....

Busy renovating the basement to make a playroom for my daughter.

So, the modeling bench has been moved to a temporary location...

Hoping to make a more proper modeling room while constructing the playroom!

Spent six hours in the hospital last night with a separated shoulder and possibly a fractured wrist. I see lots of one handed bench time in my future. :bang head

OUCH!!!!!!!!! :sick: Hope things work out and the wrist isnt fractured. Take care of yourself :zen :zen :zen
James

Spent six hours in the hospital last night with a separated shoulder and possibly a fractured wrist. I see lots of one handed bench time in my future. :bang head
HAVE YOU BEEN RIDING BICICLE AGAIN! :smack
Hope its nothing big mate :drinks :zen

Hope you mend up quick!

I'm 5 hours into grading my students' state biology exam...heading in to do another 6 today...the state really knows how to suck the enjoyment out of everything.

Back