• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Trying to get up the nerve to start "repainting" my 1/16 King Tiger wedgie.

Coupla more drinks ought to do it...

Tom

:drinks Cheers Tom!
And happy birthday Adam! take care!! :drinks

Damn Adam ,

You need to be more careful , can't build models easily without a digit ! B)

Glad to hear you're Ok !

Trying to think of a reason I would build something for D day + 26 but comming up blank. Sort of a narrow time span :pinch:

I agree but I see nothing on my short list that qualifies. I have some for a slightly latter date but most of the stripes were already off that P-47 :S

Happy Birthday to you all.

I just got back from a 7 hour drive home from Virginia Beach.

The wife was none too pleased when I offered to take her to the Pungo Strawberry Festival and took a detour to the Virginia Beach air Museum (the one with the only flying Mosquito). Under a strict 2 hour limit (wife refused to enter the museum and stayed int he car reading), my son and I managed to take hundreds of photographs but the Mosquito was locked away in The Fighter Factory's workshop with no one to open the hangar.

Oh well,

Guess I need to upgrade the diskspace prepping for all those pictures?! :popcorn

I'll only be posting a few at a time as I sort them.

Regards,

Do you need Mossy shots Saul? There is one down in Edmonton.
James

Happy Birthday Adam :ro: a new set of welders mits are on the way, now go write on you forehead hundred times "I must wear gloves when using my power tools". Of course this could make using your dremel a bit akward.... :dance

Just enjoyed a nice prarrie sunset out the back door of my shunt truck in between moving around cold cow parts :drinks

Do you need Mossy shots Saul? There is one down in Edmonton.
James

Thanks James, I don't (can't think of one with a sharkmouth). Simply, I was following along the posts of the rebuild in New Zealand and its arrival in Virginia. I had hoped to see it fly.

Regards,

Guess I need to upgrade the diskspace prepping for all those pictures?! :popcorn

Well, I would hope so but I still need to sort and name the 459 images. The total may be less as I go through the images my son took. I found a few with a palm instead of a thumb and some great shots of his shoes!

Regards,

Today I'm trying to get everything all ready to go for work next week :geek That and looking for the instrument panel, combing, and rudder pedals for the 1/48 cyberhobby He 162 I started the other day :bang head Had it 5 minutes ago and dropped it and it is nowhere to be found. If I don't find it soon this kit will end up in the hobby stash in the sky :vmad Oh well it is a terrible kit anyways.

This past weekend My Sweetie and I travelled to Richmond, VA to see the family: Son, DIL and 2 grand kids! Shannon's pts (daughter in law) had us over for a BBQ on Sunday...

4 more days of school....

Happy Happy :drinks :drinks :drinks

40 Hours and 23 minutes.

Thats how long I have been without a damn cigarette :fencing

Go man! It's been about 19 years for me. Just don't start eating like I did.

Back