• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well...soccer season is done...which means firewood gathering season has begun...trying to get a few days worth in before the storm hits us...though its nearly 70 degrees out so hard to imagine using wood heat just yet...

Today I finally put my stash back into order from the move. My new compressor showed up the other day so no I can start painting again. Also set up my work area and am now ready to get back into the game.

Sitting here drinking coffee and watching the snow fall. Maybe I should go and do some more modeling before I go to work. :hmmm
James

Woo hoo!!

Congratulations Veerle and Mats :drinks

:yipee :yipee :yipee

we still celebrating us wedding of yesterday (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

:yipee

We are married and all we get from Ron is this lousy 80's video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tgFh4RHgn0A

[gefeliciteerd,vrienden/congratulations,friends]

Greetings,Ron.

Congrats on getting hitched!!

Today is going to consist of almost nothing. I helped my mom yesterday replace 36 sq ft of rotting subfloor. We originaly were going to fix what we thought was buckling laminate flooring, only to discover the problem wasnt the flooring, but that the subfloor had started rotting and was swollen very badly, enough that I stepped through it at one point. Took about 13 hrs from start to finish, and I'm so sore, especially my hands. Hopefully I can do some modeling today, but just depends on how my hands feel.

How wonderful for you, Mats and Veerle! :drinks :drinks :drinks

I cleaned half the house, the filter for the fountain, my filthy car and the inside of my wife's battleship, er, Volvo wagon yesterday. Today: the other half of teh house (Marc is conducting a cooking class for ten friends), the outside of the Tirpitz, er, Volvo and get my CTA entry in and started.

Congrats Matts and Veerle! Way to go.

I'm unpacking my models I took to the Antelope Valley model contest Valleycon. I took my two Transports (C-160 and An-112 Cub), my two armored trains, my completed Russian drasine "Krasnaya Zvezda" and my UH-1C Huey Hog. My two transports and my helicopter placed that day. If I can get the pics off y phone, I'll get them posted here soon.

Today I am attempting to locate my 1/48 P-40E for the CTA build. Have no idea where it ran off to in the move. Might put it on the back burner and pull something else out for a build lol.

M & V ... Congrats... May you live as long as you love and love as long as you live!

Went to the Cleveland Model Show and sold some kits. Unfortunately, I also won 4 kits... Armor, car, dinosaur and gundum. Plus, a whole bunch of knives etc...

One twerp told me my prices were too high and offered me $10 for a CA SM.79 ... I almost gagged... Him...

I think he was from Meeeeeesheeeeegan.

Dropped my father off at the airport this morning, we have had a wonderful week, my cousin was here with her boyfriend and we showed the Belgian part of the family how to drink beer :D :drinks
Thanks for all the nice comments and thoughts it feels good to have you all as friends, and if we meet the first beer is on us!!
I also hope that all you living in the path of hurricane Sandy is ok!
//Mats

How wonderful for you, Mats and Veerle! :drinks :drinks :drinks

I cleaned half the house, the filter for the fountain, my filthy car and the inside of my wife's battleship, er, Volvo wagon yesterday. Today: the other half of teh house (Marc is conducting a cooking class for ten friends), the outside of the Tirpitz, er, Volvo and get my CTA entry in and started.

Hmmmh, can i sense some prejudice against Volvo here? :D

Here's my little Spyder- so easy to clean! The Volvo is a great car- but I could fit the Spyder in it's cargo bed. 9 windows to polish, inside and out... :laugh:

Spyder_001.jpg

Just wrapped up basecoating my AFV Club Shot Kal. Yes that's right, a Shot Kal not a Sherman. The world can resume spinning now.

G

Back