• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Love it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=62UE82ifxXo

Greetings,Ron.

My youngest is 21, but I still have video we shot of her T-Ball days... :D

They grow up far too quickly... :(

Go T-ball! I'm hoping to get mine into it.

A little bit of wood carving. ( I’m an uber novice at this too). This board will go on a gate that I am building between my house and my neighbor’s house next door. Our daughter’s are the same age (and playmates) and instead of running back and forth on the street, they can communicate through the side yard. Nice to have good neighbors. Lucky.

Cheers,

Bill

P.S.: It is supposed to be a "Wood spirit". It is not done (as usual) :)

Wood_spirit.jpg

Really nice woodcarving Bill! (y)
This weekend i'm busy fixing mine and Veerle's workspace, adding some shelfs to it for use when we go to shows etc.
T mine i also added some wood strips on the sides with holes for tools and for newly painted parts on toothpicks :D
Only thing i miss is a place to do this kind of work, i'm crawling around on the floor in the room where we have the washmachine and it's not ideal for these projects....
P1080542.JPG

P1080543.JPG

There will be holes underneath the top shelf for the dowels to go in, everything can be remowed when not needed :) I think it will work fine and we will have enough space to show our models (and at a safe distance from small fingers!).
//Mats

I am not jealous,Mats..........................not! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w4k5NwDcucc

Greetings,Ron.

I am off to an aero jumble in a moment. hopefully i will not find anything and will come home without a pile of junk aircraft bits :)

Heading out to another Hobby Day Monday to meet several other friends for model building. Gonna get started on the Dora (I HOPE!!) and maybe finish up a couple other models too.

Stay tuned for progress pics later this week...

Dang cig smoke...the only thing I don't like about wingnight.

Well today I'm not doing much, except for freaking out. I just got an email yesterday from the USFS district Archaeologist here in town. Seems they are hiring for 3 positions. The opening is only being posted for this week and he says I have a very good chance of getting it. I am very hopeful, but trying to not think about it as I don't want to be disappointed. Probably helps that I positively identified a Grumman Hellcat crash that in on the district. Here's to hoping for a great summer for me. :yipee :yipee :cheer:

That would be so cool! Good luck Ryan, we're rootin' for ya...:mpup

Go for it!

I was just informed that my application for a position as an OSHA inspector has been passed to the hiring authority... Interview?

and

Cleveland Clinic is interviewing me for a job as a Education Coordinator... oooooo... ahhhhhh...

Just in case though, I have my dark glasses and tin cup ready

Barney and Ryan I am holding my thumps for both of you.

If not I will send some pencils for you to sell in that cup Barney :D (Man was that in bad taste)

Pencils? :eek:hmy: That would be pandering and you need a licence for that...

I just sit @ my corner and sing Broadway tunes... :dance

Back