• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

HOME!!!~~~~~~

What a crappy week and one more day to go. Reading the forums to see what I've been missing. :mpup

More opportunities for seafood ? Of course you guy need to realize ( good as it is ) catfish is not seafood :fencing
Seems that seafood has become difficult to come by these days. :(

Cheers, Christian B)

I am on the see food diet

I see it, I eat it!

You knew someone was going to go there....

HAHAHAHA ! Good stuff, but not the same . :stinker Seems to be a popular misconception around here. Perch and Bass are not Seafood were never referred to as sea food in Ohio . Just confuses me . :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Every civilized person (and those from Michigan) know that Perch is a lake fish. Bass... same thing... but the further you get from the Great Lakes (or any "lake" are for that matter) ... NYC for instance... the less knowledge is displayed... I had a troop from LA who thought catfish were some strange creature that was part cat and part fish... OMG fur shure!

I am on part of my 34 hour restart. When that is over tomorrow,I gain 70 hours on my log book.

Weather permitting,I will add some camo to my F Troop mecha for the sci fi campaign.If it does not,then I shall get some more
work done on a zombie killing tank I am building for the IPMS Nats in August. :v

I understand Barney. My only problem is that so many people refer to seafood as anything that does not live on dry land. I think that anything that lives in salt water taste different from fresh water creatures.
Probably why the word seafood was created . :rotf

That's what is great about South Louisiana. With all the waterways, both freshwater and saltwater, there is plenty of menu options to choose from. Catfish, bass, Sac-au-lait, alligator, gar, crawfish, shrimp, crab...

I played hooky from work today. Went to Augusta to grab some paints and saw this on the self.

package.jpg

Is this kit rare or worth grabbing? Price was mid $60 range.

Well Tamiya must not like hotlinking.

Here ya go Chris

www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=61100

Just making sure we were talking about the same kit Bob.
If the question is the price of the kit, the answer is around $ 60 on Ebay.
It does seem to build into a nice kit but I help from Eduards would be important to the overall appearance there are so many dainty items on the real deal . Even more so on the 1/72 I built some time back.
I think the consensus amongst builders is that the kit is a failure because of the price.

Cheers, Christian B)

Glad I passed, you know how I am about those unique looking boxes. (y)

Barney I think that's a fair price, the $60. tag was marked down from 75 and if I did buy it, I would have gotten another 20% off.

Oh, I know it is a far price and I have never looked to rip-off anyone...

Hey, I made my rent for a month and several guys got some good kits and good prices. Everybody Happy!

And I had 2 serious job interview last week. :ro:

Weekend! :woohoo: my first in 3 months :)
Just finnished the first week on my new job, hard work (especially after just building models and looking tv for 3 months!!) but i like it.
I hope there will be a job soon for you Barney!
Greetings
Mats

Back