• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Good luck Barney and Mats. Keeping fingers crossed for you.
James

thanks all! :) i guess it helped, tomorrow i go there for trying one day and if i like the job then i start with a 4 week trialperiod and then hopefully a stedy job welding plows.
Hope it goes well for you to Barney!
//Mats

Fantastic Mats. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow, and heres to a long steady job (y) (y) (y)
James

PS dont get too tired to model and blog with us ;)

So, the interview went well... they asked a whole bunch of inane questions...i.e. "Tells us of a time when you went the extra mile for a customer and the results." "Tell us of a time when you were required to multi-task and the results." :bang head :bang head

Gee... :idonno ? Maybe talk about 123 days straight in the Emergency department in a combat hospital in Iraq? I worked the entire time with strained tendons in both feet and a wrenched elbow... 12-14 hour shifts... Talk about how 98% of the time, if they had a pulse and were breathing we were able to get them to Germany? Arrrrrrgh!!! :angry: :angry:

I hope I get the job... My sanity needs a job....

meanwhile, back at the ranch..

PS dont get too tired to model and blog with us ;)
Never to tired to model :java , the blogging has been on a low last months but it will come back, busy with IBG's Büssing-Nag 500, pretty good kit but needs work, i prefer Zvezda's trucks :D
//Mats

I ~~HATE~~interviews....I mean I really hate them.

Positive vibes dudes!!

After the army is finished doing jungle manouvre's in my back yard I will finaly get my Lawnmower repaired and the grass mowed.

I might even find some of my kids!

:zen :zen :zen

Taxes done. I don't know why I still wait till April to file, guess I still get nervous from when I was self employed. Broke even this time. Now it's coast mode till next year. :dude

:zen :zen

:angry: This is probably why no one loves you... Breaking even on taxes! I still owe close to $4K to the Feds and State. I had to cash out my Teacher's Retirement last fall or loose the house.

Sorry Barney, cashing out to save the house and getting stuck with that tax bill, just sucks. Sending mega positive waves to ya on that job. :mpup

I'll have to give in and do mine soon. And see how much I owe this year. :pinch:
James

I am taking the rest of the stash to my IPMS meeting tomorrow... maybe I can [strike]fleece[/strike] urrrrr.... sell them some kits.

Good luck on sales Barney!

Right now I'm packing up to go to Columbus Ohio to visit my brother. I'll be there for two weeks, and will even be attending the Dayton Regional IPMS contest at Wright-Pat. Look for me there and feel free to come up to say "Hi". I won;t be able to respond until I get home two weeks later.

Make sure you have fresh batteries for your camera and have a good trip!

I'm just working on my tiny Fi 156. This is one ugly looking airplane. Besides that I have just been stuck on World of Tanks. Truly an addictive game.

Back