• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Sounds like a great reason to train Mike. I had to buy a new push mower today. Our old one went to the big lawn in the sky. I did get the yard mowed before a little front pushed through though.

Also looking forward to tomorrow when I can start walking again. :soldier

Getting ready to go to work a bit earlier. Blizzard started about 1500 yesterday and its still snowing. Should be a fun drive in today.

James

MP,

I got there the second time in September of '83... I went through Fuzzle Mucker school in October 75 - January '76. I was my classes honor grad and got washed out of any career with flight line duties the next day... They discovered that I didn't have a baseline hearing evaluation... and when they did one... it wasn't good.

That don't make sense, most of us ended up death anyway...huh?

The last two days at work were just tuff and nasty. Looking forward to the next three days off today. I have so much I want to do, that does not include the things I have to do.

Be safe James!

Exactly! I went from supply to (of all things) munitions maintenance when I got commissioned.

James,

Blizzard? It is supposed to get up to 80° in Cleveland today...

Yup nice deep snow here. Not many in the ditch this morning, but I'm suprised and ticked that the city hasnt even plowed the roads. 4 lane hiway is only 2 lane right now. Good thing I have a 4 WD. Sunny out now, but more snow coming.
James

Take care guys! here it was around +15c today and sun, spent some time on the fair with Veerle and girls :)

83° in March In Cleveland, OH...

We will probably have 6' of snow on opening day... this is , after all, CLEVELAND!

I'm giving my 12 yr old son and 5 of his buddies buckets of paintballs and slingshots and then I'm going to run like he'll as they try to shot me! :D

I'm giving my 12 yr old son and 5 of his buddies buckets of paintballs and slingshots and then I'm going to run like he'll as they try to shot me! :D

I hope it went well, and without to many hits! :D
//Mats

Hope you also provided some eye protection :soldier Just a thought !

Yep! It's a must.

Not heading out for a couple of hours yet.

At 6'3" (190cm) and 230 lbs (104kg) I make a pretty easy target so yes MP I will be a big hit! (groan)

Just got back. No one was hurt (namely me... the target) and we had a blast! :yipee

Back