• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

It's not my fault, Bob, this one came with the Airfix Ready For Battle Hurricane kit. The one on the lower right of the picture.

0292hurricane.jpg

It's an LF Models 1/72 resin kit. Going pretty well so far but not without a bit of extra time and effort to get the interior bits to fit. It will keep my Valom YFM-1B company, it's lonely. One failed design can console another.

A Diamond T tractor with the trailer from the recently reissued by Atlantis White Tanker Semi. 1/48 scale. The Diamond T is from a resin kit from Wespe and was a T972 dump truck but I changed the frame length and made it into a tractor. They sold me some extra sets of tires for the Diamond T, that's where the tires on the trailer came from. Posed with the Albion airfield fuel truck and a Bedford MWD.

0091tanktrlr.jpg

0081tanktrlr.jpg

Then you need to box the projects, clean the bench and work area and pull one of the projects back out to finish up. I finally had to do this to my work space as it had become way too cluttered and stuff was in the way etc. Still have a little more clean up to do and a couple of maker projects to improve my work space, but it is better.

Back