• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Letting the glued tracks cure and settle on the uneven surface

tra 003.JPG

Nothing caused by the kit other then the tracks, they are some of the worst I've had to deal with. Just lost motivation with it. But been thinking of getting it done.

Ha Ha, just but a lot of spring in the mounts, I heard those suckers moved a battleship sideways when they fired broadside.

If you think the Wellesley is odd, look at its 1937 contemporary, the Heyford. Built that one in about 1975 when visiting in laws in Abilene, TX. Things were changing fast back then. Heyfords saw some use in WW II as target aircraft testing the Chain Home radar system and as gunnery target tugs. The Wellesley had some use in the Middle East in WW II. Finished the Wellesley today.

0181wells.jpg

Last edited:
I feel the need to build a lorry :) Currently working on the M10. By far my best armour build so far , I look at it and think...blimey, did i do that :)
Just started work on the men so it could all go very wrong even now.

Only a little modeling today. Worked some more on Yamato and painted Challenger turret. Can not find good refs for the range finders but did find pictures showing sliding doors. Used 5 though plastic stock for the doors.
DSC08995.JPG
DSC08996.JPG
DSC08997.JPG
DSC08998.JPG
DSC08999.JPG
DSC09000.JPG
DSC09001.JPG
DSC09002.JPG
DSC09003.JPG
DSC09004.JPG

Back