• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy Swedish CV9040B

Man, I'm getting cold just looking at that thing!

I'd say add a little more snow in some places, although a smooth coat of snow indicates a recent snowfall. You may consider removing some and piling it up slightly behind one or two hatches as if it had fallen off when the crew opened the hatch. Something to think about.

Hey man thanks! I think I will do that! I am close but it needs juuuust a bit more, and that sounds like a good idea!

Man, I'm getting cold just looking at that thing!

I'd say add a little more snow in some places, although a smooth coat of snow indicates a recent snowfall. You may consider removing some and piling it up slightly behind one or two hatches as if it had fallen off when the crew opened the hatch. Something to think about.

Ok cats and dawgs, I am calling this ‘un DONE! Was going to move some of the snow aroud as suggested, but desided to go with it as-is. I like the way he snow worked out, especially as I spent a shopping $2 on fake snow @ Hobby Lobby and $1 on the little screen via ebay. It was a great project, looking forward to the next ‘un!

Back