• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A few campaign ideas.

Gary you right, we need some motivation. I need motivation. I've not done a good job keeping our campaigns up to date.
We did a Century Series years ago over at Swanny's. I like the idea.
Cat build could go either Aircraft or Armor even Civilian.
Good idea. :vgood:

Geez has it already been 4 years since the 75th anniversary? I started the 200th scale Arizona back when and it still sits. Maybe that is what I should consider once I finish the Horton and Bf109 that are in the works. I have a build for the Cat, but it would take a while to build the HPH kit.

I could get behind any of those. I just picked up a Val and an Arizona kit (1/700), I have a CF 104 Starfighter though I wonder if a CF 105 Arrow would be acceptable;) and I have a king tiger and a wildcat in the stash too. Bring it on!!!

CF 105 Arrow would be acceptable
Dave sorry, don't think that was ever considered in the USAF Century Series fighters. I could argue for the F4 (only if it's back dated to the F-110 Spectre., F111 and even the F117.
Tigers, Panthers and whatever else in the Cat line up. :soldier

Hopefully I'll be ready by springtime to start. I have Monogram's F-106, Tamiya's A6m2, a Bandai Tiger or Panther all in 1/48th scale. Gary S.
XLV MMXXIV

I could get behind any of those. I just picked up a Val and an Arizona kit (1/700), I have a CF 104 Starfighter though I wonder if a CF 105 Arrow would be acceptable;) and I have a king tiger and a wildcat in the stash too. Bring it on!!!
I would like to see an Arrow get built!

Century Series is built.

Cat is built

Pearl Harbor 80

what did I miss?

So you guys got me to do the work, now y'all gotta get the word out and fill these forums up.

I haven't set a time frame, what would you like?

Last edited:
Thanks for getting these up. I have no idea on the time frame though. I'll add mine soon. Thanks, Gary S. XLV MMXXIV

Back