• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1946 - Me P.1099B - JUST FINISHED!...

You have got to be kidding me..

After seeing these pictures I am never posting any work on this site again... :blush:

Amazing, Master. Absolutely amazing. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Abracao,

Alex

Dear Alex, thank you for the incentive...your models are very good,I like very much your modelling style :good:

Forte abraço e saudaçoes! :drinks

Luiz.

LOL! I will second what Chukw said! I noticed that the wings and tail are definitely off a Me262.

Superb job Luiz! It turned out very nice indeed!

med3d-bravo.gif

You have got to be kidding me..

After seeing these pictures I am never posting any work on this site again... :blush:

Amazing, Master. Absolutely amazing. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Abracao,

Alex

Dear Alex, thank you for the incentive...your models are very good,I like very much your modelling style :good:

Forte abraço e saudaçoes! :drinks

Luiz.

Smart! I think I'll copy that idea for my next label! Thanks, Luiz, and again: fantastic model!

M

LOL! I will second what Chukw said! I noticed that the wings and tail are definitely off a Me262.

Superb job Luiz! It turned out very nice indeed!

med3d-bravo.gif

I'm glad I was not the only one to think it looks like a ME 262 on the fat boy program . The wings and engines also came from the same place :rotf

Luiz makes it look great though (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back