• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

150-200 Empty Paper covers for 2cm ammunition

Dad gummit , had more pics. of this , but can't find them , .......... I do remember seeing the pic tho and laughing cause they looked like boxing gloves .

Now I won't be able to find it , till I look for something else :laugh:

CHEYENNE,

lol ! I thought you were serious about th Boxing Gloves & kidding about them bing Muzzle Covers ! :D So ...... are They really not Boxing Gloves ? If They are Comdoms ... I'd hate to go behind that Landser in th Red Light District ! :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh:

The only reason I thought they were muzzle covers , was because I [ thought ] I saw them on a gun barrel in another pic. and remember saying it looked like a boxing glove .

I'll look through my stuff today , but won't find the pic. , .......... cause I'm looking for it !!!

Could be they were having fun and used a boxing glove as a cover. it does pack a punch... :dance

Back