• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Airfix B-26 Bomber

Managed to get the nose glass attached today & may try and get a few other doodads attached a bit later... (y) (y) :drinks

Ok fellas, I thot I had posted these already. So, without further ado...

h35c0056.JPG

hda944a6.JPG

hfbb19fa.JPG

Always scares me to have the barrels on so early, guess there's no other way. :popcorn

Yep, scares the beeJeevers outta me as well!I got the 1/48 B-24J that's been needing paint for some time now but, most of the gun barrels got busted off awhile back :bang head

Thanks Bruce. Yes, you should post up!!

Gerry, thanks.

Some of your best work here, Ed. Tempting me to take a trip down memory lane and buy/build one of these again for m'self.

Ian.

Some of your best work here, Ed. Tempting me to take a trip down memory lane and buy/build one of these again for m'self.

Ian.

Thanks Ian. It's a fun build yet, it has it's own problems. If I'm tempting you to stroll down Memory Lane then, by all means... I Dare ya!! :evil: (y)

Back