• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:48 US Staff Car

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in!

Hope this startup is ok, think my lens is dirty.

h95977c1.jpg

I don't know yet if I'm doing a civilian version or OD. I'll find out when I get there. :popcorn

Nice!

i don't know what I would suggest, both an OD version and a civie version would be cool!

:hmmm

Cool! Less than 13 days to go though in which case I would go with the OD. I think it would be easier than a gloss civy finish. :frantic :frantic :frantic

Jeff you got good :zen

3:30 today Cindy tells me there's no one working our street and we're still in the dark. I made some calls and found 2 generators (two houses you know, ours and Ma-in-Law). Went pick them up, got some space heaters (that ~just~ went off sale this week :bang head) and head back to the house. Came around the corner and sure nuff, what do I see, utility trucks working on the power lines. Power came back on at 7pm. Didn't make it to the garage but it sure is getting nice and toasty in there tonight. :mpup

Went through a few ice storms when I lived in Oklahoma. By far the worst winter event I ever went through! And I grew up in buffalo, NY!!!!

Glad you have power back moon - the waiting is the wrst part.

Stay warm MP .... looking forward to this little chevy .... I started a 1/48 Model T ambulance ... 1910 ...I think for another forum .... those are really tiny ..... builds ..... surprised me .... :ro: :dude

Sprue has been cut!! Primer sprayed. Couple of spots to work on but I suspect i'll be shooting OD tomorrow. Pictures in the AM.

I'm getting something done.

h1df9519.jpg

Found the only OD I have is Vallejo and it looks too grey to me so I'm doing Nato Black and will try Yellow Ocher trick again. Hope to get that done tonight. :soldier

I'm getting something done.

h1df9519.jpg

Found the only OD I have is Vallejo and it looks too grey to me so I'm doing Nato Black and will try Yellow Ocher trick again. Hope to get that done tonight. :soldier

:blink :huh: MP actually building something?!?! :gogo Betta mark this down on the calander!! :popcorn

Back