• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:48 US Staff Car

I'm getting something done.

h1df9519.jpg

Found the only OD I have is Vallejo and it looks too grey to me so I'm doing Nato Black and will try Yellow Ocher trick again. Hope to get that done tonight. :soldier

:blink :huh: MP actually building something?!?! :gogo Betta mark this down on the calander!! :popcorn

I know right, been so long since I had a good bench session.

I earned major brownie points yesterday so I may get a marathon session in today. We'll see. :captain

Look very good MP .... pay no attention to Ed ..... He builds slow also .... as do I .... Building is always troubled by AMS .... My Vampire will be getting some magic as I just can't build OOB anymore .... Looking good will be .... :popcorn I have more :popcorn on the front burner .... :good:

I'm getting something done.

h1df9519.jpg

Found the only OD I have is Vallejo and it looks too grey to me so I'm doing Nato Black and will try Yellow Ocher trick again. Hope to get that done tonight. :soldier

:blink :huh: MP actually building something?!?! :gogo Betta mark this down on the calander!! :popcorn

I know right, been so long since I had a good bench session.

I earned major brownie points yesterday so I may get a marathon session in today. We'll see. :captain

Yep, been a spell since I seen ya at da bench!! :evil: :drunk

Look very good MP .... pay no attention to Ed ..... He builds slow also .... as do I .... Building is always troubled by AMS .... My Vampire will be getting some magic as I just can't build OOB anymore .... Looking good will be .... :popcorn I have more :popcorn on the front burner .... :good:

:bat :bat Ever since ya started dat F-4 with the Legend cockpit we aint seen ya do anythin' else oob!! Btw, ya ever finish it?? :unsure:

Shame the kit doesn't come with a General Savage and driver. Would make a neat piece for 8'oclock High thing.

h9022e01.jpg

h1e7fcc2.jpg

Can't find anything to complain about this kit. Really just fell into place and decals went down will no effort except for that black part on the rear fender. Little Microsolve solved that.

I just saw I need to paint the turn signal indecators and break lights. :facepalm

Looks great Bob!

(y)

That yellow ochre, wasn't that the same trick you used on that armored willys you did awhile back??

Sure was Warren, You'd think by now I'l gotten some OD. This one didn't go down as well because I used the Hubrol thinner instead of the rectified turpentine, the paint didn't break down as well.

Back