• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Hobby Boss Me 262 A-1a/U3

nerdling

Originally I was going to build the 1/32 Revell He 111. But with an upcoming house move in a month or so I figured it was best to stick with something a tad bit smaller in size. This looks like a very nice kit. It even comes with a metal nose gear bay so I don't have to worry about adding weight to the kit.

IMG_6627.JPG

IMG_6626.JPG

Ryan,
I have built one of these HobbyBoss Me 262's before and they build about as easy as the Tamiya kit.

Matrixone

:popcorn Sad your not doing the 111 but this is a very good second choice.

I know. I was tempted to do it anyways. But figured it is such a massive build that it would get destroyed in the move. But it will be my first build once I get moved.

Looking forward to the paint job . The recon birds were the most interesting of all (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

I have the 1/48 Hobby Boss Me 262 A-1a/U5, and yes it does look a very nice detailed kit, will be following your build closely!

Back