• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/350 Pre Dreadnought Tsesarevich.

Funny how some days go better than others when adding photoetch. This was an OK day for the aft mast deck supports.
20260930_125311 (1).jpeg
20260930_125447 (1).jpeg
 
My first screw up on this build. The fore upper mast from the gun platform up must remain removable so the decks can be stacked. I brain farteded and glued it up.
Had to cut the mast and drill 1/16 holes with a styrene pin in the upper mast. Now I can take the mast apart for construction...again.
Oh...and
20261001_113543.jpg
20261001_113646.jpg
20261001_114927.jpg
20261001_113318.jpg
Somehow I managed to get it straight!
 
Yikes !! Its not just the fitting of PE, its the avoiding damaging it for the rest of the build..
 
Back
Top