Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
This requires that you manually reset your password.
Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.
I'm beginning to wonder if I can!Nice and clean! Wish I could do that...
But but but...you did!I'm beginning to wonder if I can!
It's not done yet and I still have the other one to doBut but but...you did!
Thanks Paul. I thought I needed a break from the 1/16 scale stuff, but maybe I thought wrongIt's a Trumpeter kit, but you beating it into ship shape just fine Tim!
It seems they all have their issues and challenges. This is looking pretty decent and is something that you don't see very much.Thanks Paul. I thought I needed a break from the 1/16 scale stuff, but maybe I thought wrong![]()
I love ship modeling, even though I curse through the entire processNot sure what to say but you are inspiring me to take up ship building which would be a first so very well done.

Or as big. This ship could have been one of Bismarck's ship's boatsDefinitely not as sleek as the Bismarck.Nice work though. Gary S.
I think theres between 60 & 70 guns.I like the looks of these older battle wagons before all the AA stingers were on every surface.![]()