• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 KH MH-60L "Super 63"

Thank MP. Next time I post a pic, you'll see the numbers and words around it. I have to go back into edit mode and delete them out of the post. Kinda annoying when posting pics through Flickr.

Tim

Thank MP. Next time I post a pic, you'll see the numbers and words around it. I have to go back into edit mode and delete them out of the post. Kinda annoying when posting pics through Flickr.

Tim

WE'll have a fix for you hear soon. :geek
In case you've missed the news a new website is in the works. Makes posting images so much easier.

The numbers and letters to the right is what I'm talking about.

Tim

That's link back to flickr so they can get click counts up and force advertising for you using their image hosting system for free...or so folks can view your photo album.

This is the C2 console that will go between the 2 crew chief seats.

Tim
20200212_144122.jpg

Last edited:
When attaching an image use the Full Image instead of thumbnail.
1586051782001.png

I think you can edit your own image so give it a shot.

Man that looks great. Love how dusty it is, that comes from that intimate knowledge of what those things look like when in use.
When we go to the Fayetteville NC show there's always so many choppers that are just tricked out with personal knowledge built in. That's one reason I've vowed not to try one, I don't have that knowledge.

:popcorn

Back