• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Dragon Sd.Kfz. 250/1 'NEU' A P C

Wow where does the Time go .... I just realized I have Two builds ending on July 30 ..... :woohoo: Pressure, pressure, I've got Pressure .... :hmmm :eek:hmy: :woohoo:

:evil: :rotf :rotf :rotf :eek:ldguy :bat

What chew talking about Willis ...... :frantic

:hmmm :idonno :eek:ldguy :tomato

Sorry Ed I forgot that you don't process reading & writing skills .... :drool

True dat Gerry! :beer Just realized I got one closing up soon too!! :blush: Woulda missed it iffin ya didn't mention it :good:

Yes I know Mark .... That's what got me in a bind .... I've gotten about thirty done but my life keeps getting in the way of my modeling .... :salute

I finally gave up on the ribbon thing myself. My building is too scattered and all over the place. I signed on here with one that would have been used with the Gigant Messereschmit. The 'Schmit was a pile and never got around to this because of that. Have now moved on to more interesting things and am passing on the group builds unless I just happen to want to work on something along that line. :idonno

Back