• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Dragon Sd.Kfz. 250/1 'NEU' A P C

Nice jig...personally I refuse to do them...don't have the patience. Well maybe I'll have some soon.

Doing a great job Gerry, keep at it. :soldier

Yep, I sat down to do the Friuls one day and just could not get a swing of it going. I"m going to have some time coming up soon so I may revisit that yet.

Thanks MP & Luiz .... I'm excited I found a paint swapping chart on the painting guide (blind as a Bat)so I can use Vallejo, MM, Tamiya Or Humbrol paint numbers all the Gunze wasn't available ...... The jig was from one of you guys and I think the ideal was back a couple of pages ...... like I say only ten to go ..... I'll get the AB out this weekend and do some damage to both units ..... :eek:ldguy

Thanks MP & Luiz .... I'm excited I found a paint swapping chart on the painting guide (blind as a Bat)so I can use Vallejo, MM, Tamiya Or Humbrol paint numbers all the Gunze wasn't available ...... The jig was from one of you guys and I think the ideal was back a couple of pages ...... like I say only ten to go ..... I'll get the AB out this weekend and do some damage to both units ..... :eek:ldguy

an Optivisor can help wit dat... :smack

Yep, I sat down to do the Friuls one day and just could not get a swing of it going. I"m going to have some time coming up soon so I may revisit that yet.

I saw your thing about the friuls tracks ...... I could see why ...... Your hesitant ..... lots of work ..... :eek:ldguy

Well I reached a mile stone today ..... 30 that's right thirty threads done & hooked together .....

hf385726.JPG

h48919e3.JPG

Only ten to go and I'll be in good shape on one side ..... :woohoo: .... then there is the other ...... :tomato ..... Oh well that's the hard part ...... :eek:ldguy

Wow where does the Time go .... I just realized I have Two builds ending on July 30 ..... :woohoo: Pressure, pressure, I've got Pressure .... :hmmm :eek:hmy: :woohoo:

Back