• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 TamiyaA6M2b Zero Fighter Type 21

SORRY !!

Just deleted Piet's last post by accident, apologies Piet - Bob, can you put it right :blush:

Ian.

h24c1ba1.jpg

I have tried to paint the tail numbers and wasn't happy with it,and only after the all the markings are done i can start weathering,so this one is on hold until i get my tail marking decals from japan,

h6feb81c.jpg

h7611182.jpg

h5b2aa6e.jpg

hf17a942.jpg

hcc5cc09.jpg

In the mean time i will start on the bomb rack + 250Kg anti ship bomb.

ha2359c6_2015-06-23.jpg

h4beaeb0_2015-06-23.jpg

:eek:ldguy No Kamikaze Mitsubishi A6M Zero complete with out a Bomb

The thing to remember about these WW2 aircraft is that the number codes changed from time to time and were usually painted on by hand. I know this was true with German aircraft and with many Allied aircraft as well.

If your base colors are an enamel you could paint the numbers using a good quality acrylic like Vallejo. The trick is planning out the size and spacing which is where your computer with a graphics program and a printer can help out in a major way. :hmmm

Back