• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Tamiya P-51K/D

Well this is basically done. the checkered decals for the nose were pretty hosed and I have some coming in about a week or so. I left the gaps in the front panels because they are removable and the big self inflicted gun shot wound that I did while assembling the supercharger ( I used the one for the Spit) so now it sits cock-eyed. I may just leave it like this or maybe later do some more to it. All-in-all this is a fantastic kit and when I get a hair Ill probably just build another.

The Decals are from the Dragon kit so that's probably a good reason why they broke apart on me and were too translucent.

It's looking good Paul. (y)

Do you want another insignia? I know I got some from the Tamiya kit. I was eyeballin mine the other day then all the WIPs builds smacked me. :smack

No I have plenty of those Bob and I think I can get the check nose stuff from a buddy of mine or off of my ZM kits decals. Anyway this is fini.

I thought I would open it up a bit and do some better pics, not much better but none the less better.

Love it Paul, like the rabbit ear mirrors, I always wondered how effective they were in combat.

(y)

Back