• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:32 Tamiya F4U 1A

Thanks to all you for the kind words. I almost finished the pit today and then the tail section with all the tubes and bulkheads and such. I enjoyed the ease in the way it went together and I even finished the fuse halves and did a dry fit.

The parts fit exceptionally well and go where they are supposed to. This is an awesome kit.

Paul,
Super job on painting the cockpit! (y)

BTW, the Revell 109 you gave me is finished and I hope you have seen it, thanks again for giving me the chance to build that one.

Matrixone

Great work and great fit all around. The fit is like the Spit I am doing in the RAAF/NZ Build Forum....Cheers mark

Not Too shabby for a guy from Okie-land ... :woohoo: :stinker :woohoo: ... Very good Dude ... one of these days I'll be good at making these planes ... Keep up the great work Paul ... :popcorn

Very nice looking Paul. One of these days I'm going to have to get this kit. Loved the first one.
Watching with interest. :popcorn
James

Back