• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Me 163

Still some more work to be done.

DSC03874.JPG

DSC03873.JPG

I think I will have to up the mottling some. Have to touch up wings too. But right or wrong it is a striking bird.

James

James, Ian bumped my caputred 190 reminded me of how bright those colors were before weathering. Stick with what you got and when you get it weathered up it will tone down greatly. Go man Go!

Okay first sitting for decals.

DSC03877.JPG

DSC03876.JPG

DSC03875.JPG

I know the painting isnt great, but best I could do with an uncooperative body. I'm having fun and thats all that matters anyways.
James

Great job on this rocketbird James (y) (y)
Hope i can pull of something like that on my Stuka :pinch:
//Mats

Hi James
great work !!! I'm very interested at your wip because the 163 Komet from Meng it's my intention make it in future...
I will follow with attention !!
Mike

Thanks guys. Mike its a real gem and I'll be sure to watch for your build. I think you'll love it.
James

Thanks guys. Well a bit closer. Just a bit of clean up and touch up and finish the cockpit and pose the canopy open and its done. Here is the second to last pics.

DSC03880.JPG

DSC03879.JPG

DSC03878.JPG

Oh and then its just wait for my Barracudacal wheels.

James

Looks like another to the finished collection! Really happy to see this one be a trouble free build for you.

Regards,

Back