• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 HpH L-39 ZA Albatros - Finished

Hello!

This is one of my latest projects.

It`s the HpH full resin kit, which is an impressive package, boasting exquisite detail on the resin parts, and enhanced with 2 PE frets as well as a set of gorgeous microfibre seatbelts produced by HGW.

It featured in this issue (June) of Airfix Model World.

It was a big challenge, as it was my first full resin kit, as well as my second 1/32 attempt.
It has several challenges, but its cheer modelling fun!

The paints used were: Gunze, Lifecolor e Vallejo Model Air.

In progress photos: http://josepiresmodelismo.blogspot.pt/

I hope it`s up to your taste!

147_zpsa8b59b7c.jpg

150_zpsec5350d8.jpg

143_zps60a17fa6.jpg

139_zps4fd3d605.jpg

140_zps9677df6d.jpg

117_zps708f496b.jpg

136_zps03762af5.jpg

131_zps4790ca9c.jpg

133_zpsc9380f51.jpg

13_zpsa591ac0c.jpg

Holy cow Jose! It's gorgeous! Love the canopy details, that's a spot that is so often overlooked and under represented. Fantastic job sir :drinks

One of my favourite 'Trainers with Teeth', love this aircraft, (and lucky enough to have four privately owned ones based here in New Plymouth). Superb build, just superb (did anybody else notice the rows of vortex generators under the stabilisers ??), and the cockpit is simply excellent.

:good:

Wish this was available as an injection molded kit - I'd have one in a heartbeat.

Ian

Never been a fan of modern aircraft but this model is outstanding and its the superb weathering that makes this one a joy to look at. :notworthy

Matrixone

Matrix

A lovely piece of work with wonderful attention to detail and excellent execution. Bravo!

Geoff

Back