• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:32 BAe Hawk T1

ij001

h546d34a_2015-06-12.JPG

Y'all probably recall that I'm going to be building this wee thing for the campaign. So here's the BIG(ish) question...

...Classic RAF Trainer scheme ???

h0c7a8de.jpg

Or 1980's wraparound camo, as used by the TWU machines ???

h6c43045_2015-06-12.jpg

I have the decals for both and I genuinely don't know which one to do. The Red/White/Grey scheme would take a little longer to mask but wouldn't be too problematical, and would be a real head-turner at our show here in November, but the Green/Grey one just has so much more 'presence'.

:hmmm

So, genuinely, I really would like some ideas/thoughts, guys, which one should I commit to ???

Ian.

1:32 BAe Hawk T1 - Question

It seems I've beaten my bout of 'AMS' and am starting to find my mojo again. Would anyone have any objection to my 'un-withdrawing' this build for the campaign... (fellow mods especially, tell.me what you think).

Ian.

Wings and tailplane all assembled, and taped together just to see how much display space I'll be needing later...

h1eac2a5.JPG

hbc40072.JPG

...not too bad as it turns-out, the completed build will take-up just a little more room than a 1:48 F-4 or F-15.

Stay tuned.

Ian.

Back