• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

I really love how this is turning out. The mystery of “what did the big head belong to?”

Great work!

Looks very realistic Mats!
Looks_Good_GIF.gif

Gluing the leaves in place, happy to be back a little at the bench after being knocked out for over a week.

h6e77e14.JPG

Todays work, rusty plate and the tree in place, will do some more rust on the plate and ofcourse some moss on it too.

hd795b65.JPG

h63d1d68.JPG

h57a39fa.JPG

Hope to get a little more donne tomorrow :)

Thanks for following this :drinks
Been a while since last post but i didnt have much time or feel for working on it, but today i got some things donne.
Added some dead trees, have to figure out what else is needed, maybe some mushrooms...

hcdad806.jpg

h7f4c2bf.jpg

I missed this somehow. I had to go back and read through all 12 pages of posts. Mats, you've got an imagination!!!!!!! Great job on the groundwork! Very cool!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Wow thanks for all the nice comments :blush:
Made some small schrubbery (hope thats what its called).

h0ce12d5.jpg

heca1f32.jpg

hc42093e.jpg

I used flower tufts from joefix studios, then dipped them in white glue and then in fine turf, simple, easy and looks great! Love it!

Back