• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

Roots :D

h43b55b0.JPG

hf5f88cd.JPG

Killer!! :dude :ro: :notworthy (y)

It was build evening at the club last night, got some work donne, but why is it that superglue never dries when you must hold a piece place? it sticks on the tweezer and fingers but not where it's supposed to... :blink
Tried some other glue now for the branches :)

hdc4211d.JPG

he422c87.JPG

Also got a rodent problem :frantic

Lookin' great Mats,

Bob

Thanks Bob, Will try this one in the competitions here when it is ready, first dio that i feel have a chance for a price, but it's tough and very high quality on the shows.

October SMC in Veldhoven will it be in the comp for sure :)

but why is it that superglue never dries when you must hold a piece place? it sticks on the tweezer and fingers but not where it's supposed to... :blink

I know right, generally happens to me when working with seatbelts. :bang head

Looks great Mats!

looking awesome Mats!

but why is it that superglue never dries when you must hold a piece place? it sticks on the tweezer and fingers but not where it's supposed to... :blink

Looks great Mats!

This happens to me everytime I use superglue. It doesn't dry on what you need it to but there is something about tweezers, even when you clean them!

:bang head :bang head

looking awesome Mats!

Looks great Mats!

This happens to me everytime I use superglue. It doesn't dry on what you need it to but there is something about tweezers, even when you clean them!

:bang head :bang head

I know! And it ain't just super glue. All my plastic glues also work better on tweezers than on plastic!

Brilliant work Mats! Don't forget to blend the roots with the trunk. And I like the little critter you added! Way to go!

The roots will be blended in as soon as the tree is glued in place, now it just stuck with a metal wire onto the frame.
The rat is painted and glued in place now, not easy to see if you don't know it's there, but that's the charm, must be a little things to discover for the viewer :)

Back