• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

Visit to the garden centre today, was lucky to pick up their last aspargus fern (y)

h8086bbd.JPG

Now i have enough to make this tree, and there will be more growing :)

What a TREEt to watch this project Branch out. I am STUMPed by all the minutia! Spruce Springsteen would love this!
It's the small details that are always such a Birch! I'm PINING to see the finished product!
The Oak's on you Mats!

:drinks
:notworthy
I can't help being Knotty sometimes!
May the Forrest be with you!

What a TREEt to watch this project Branch out. I am STUMPed by all the minutia! Spruce Springsteen would love this!
It's the small details that are always such a Birch! I'm PINING to see the finished product!
The Oak's on you Mats!

:drinks
:notworthy
I can't help being Knotty sometimes!
May the Forrest be with you!

Dude! You're a scream!

Nice score Matts, this will definitely keep you in the green for awhile!

Thanks for all nice comments :blush:
Here is a pic of the progress on the tree.

h19b8be2.JPG

Will add roots and some things around the base to mix it in with the frame

Thanks Mike :)
Gave it a light grey wash now and i will start making more branches too, and the top, that will be a separate piece made just like the small trees

Thanks Bob :) yeah i thought it gives it another feel if it is on the frame instead, will add some roots that goes over the edge too.

Started adding the branches i made, really happy with it, must make more of these :)

hf25f6fc.JPG

h6dd4aad.JPG

ha9ae9a3.JPG

Wooo, having the roots go out side the frame and maybe away from the frame would be neat...kinda like it's crawling across the table. :popcorn

Wooo, having the roots go out side the frame and maybe away from the frame would be neat...kinda like it's crawling across the table. :popcorn

Yes giving it another dimension, have a friend in finland and he made a diorama of a gmc truck i think, driver door open and footprints in the snow walking out of the dio and footprints on the frame too :) so great idea, made me smile :D

Back