• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

Thanks Mike :drinks hate this kind of work, 1 minute work and then long waiting for drying and then a minute work...

Almost there! added some birch leaves from Miniart in the last layer, see if i need to pour one more or if it looks ok when dry (really hope it because i wanna work further!)

hc81f09e.JPG

Also started to paint the little girl

hbce49a9.JPG

h1be3977.JPG

Had an idea to try and paint this but not sure i can...

h0898141.jpg

Greetings Mats

Go for it Mats, you can always remove it.

Rusty water looks good, if you put another layer on and submerge the leaves, add a couple more on top to make sure you still have a couple of floaters. :popcorn

Digging the scene. I'd suggest more leaves, it is a forest after all. The girl must like pink. B)

:drinks

Mike, There will be more leaves, just added the ones in the water for now.
Gonna start with some small pine trees and ofcourse some smaller birch trees too.

So, i had a day off from work so i managed to get some small work donne.

Water is ready and i worked on the area next the water to make a more distinct border ( the still water product sucked into the moss and didn't look nice.

h2084d37.JPG

h39618d2.JPG

hc297280.JPG

Next up, trees and other details on the ground

Till next time! have a great weekend!

Thanks Mike :)
I had some problems with the blue paint starting to "bleed" out in the water, but managed to save it with clear green to cover those spots :)

Ok we're going to need a bit more detail on how you're making these. :hmmm[/quote]

Yep, please share!

Back