• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Forrest find"

It is ready, next weekend it makes debute in the competition at SMC in the Netherlands.

h10ed279_2019-10-11.jpg

Enjoyed the build and great to see all other builds in this campaign too :good:

Just to show the start of the head, i used a plastic ball used for christmas decorations.
Then added nuts with washers from Meng to simulate the cable fittings, nose is a droptank from a stuka 1/32 and the eyes some leftover wheels from veerles magach doghouse

hf0fb2f7.JPG

hdcb21ff.JPG

As you can see the layout of the mouth changed :)
Inspired by a swedish writer/painter Simon Stalenhag (give him a search on google you find some really nice stuff)

I know I'm dredging this up from the depths but I wanted to mention a funny coincidence. Our school's librarian invited us teachers to the library Friday for coffee and to view the new books he ordered. One was from Stålenhag- "The Electric State"...and the artwork in it instantly reminded me of this piece...glad to see my memory didn't fail me...live the artwork in the book and will he be looking for more!

Back