• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Zugkraftwagen 5t "Diana" Sd.Kfz.6/3 by Bronco 1/35

Dang it we had company drop in on us and I didn't get as much done as I had planned but something is
a lot better than nothing.
Air tanks,fuel tanks,transaxle and the engine needs a few more parts installed.
100_0979.jpg

Catch ya later
Tony lee :D

Hey Again
Better day today. I finished with the engine parts and got the suspension all repositioned,the wheels all cleaned up too. Very soft plastic so go easy with the sanding.
100_0981.jpg

100_0982.jpg

Widening the front axle like Terry Ashley suggested is well worth the effort people,looks much better with the wheels out where they belong. (y)

Have a great weekend ya'll
Tony lee

There was a two hour rain delay yesterday for the NASCAR race so I made the wait productive by working on the tracks.

Each link has a male and female end and the track pads capture the pins keeping everything together with just a speck of glue.
100_0983.jpg

I threw a jig together with a couple sticks of balsa to speed up assembly. I placed about 20 links together,the instructions tells you it takes 45 for each side,and glued the pad caps on five at a time until I had 43 links done in no time.
100_0984.jpg

More later,stay tuned
Tony lee :)

One inch of sweet summer rain today,only four or five to catch up what we are behind. (y)

Todays efforts went toward building up the cab and front fenders.
Tell you one thing, the fit and finish of this Bronco kit has it hands down over the last one I built.
100_0985.jpg

100_0986.jpg

The cowl is three parts,top and sides. You can see how tight the seams are in this shot.

100_0987.jpg

I had to sand off the straps on the firewall side of that little tank under the dash smooth so it would slide under there.

100_0988.jpg

You sure could add a lot of detail with some copper wire or lead solder if you want to.

That's it for today boys and girls,later and Thanks for stoppin by.

You sure could add a lot of detail with some copper wire or lead solder if you want to.

That's it for today boys and girls,later and Thanks for stoppin by.

Double dog dare ya :D
Looking awesome Tony. No major build issues so far??
James

Appreciate your compliments guys,Thanks B)
I had a pretty productive day yesterday just to tired to take pictures. Assembled some of the gun and the rear platform.
Clean up and fit of parts still excellent,great kit. :woohoo:

The new Bronco "Bishop" is headed my way as we speak. (y)

I'll be back a little later
tony lee

I'm back ready or not :dance
I'm not worried about the knock outs,this is the bottom side you can't see:
100_0989.jpg

The top side of the gun platform is the part you will see and the fun part.
100_0993.jpg

100_0992.jpg

The travel lock folds down during fire missions.

100_0991.jpg

100_0990.jpg

The armor shields and wheel pockets will be installed later.

Pretty good day for an old fart if I do say so myself. :woohoo:
Later folks
Tony lee

Pretty awesome Tony. Okay I can look this up later I guess, but what kind of gun is that? Looks maybe French? Looks very interesting.
James

Back