• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Your Best Build

Thanks Mike for further explanation as to what to post on this thread. Based on that here is the last model I finished back in 2012 timeframe before OBE (Overcome By Events).

This is my current best model...M4A3E8 "Battlewagon"

h492610e.JPG

h5473874.jpg

h4908641.jpg

hc08fc1a.jpg

:v

Thanks Mike for further explanation as to what to post on this thread. Based on that here is the last model I finished back in 2012 timeframe before OBE (Overcome By Events).

h492610e.JPG

h5473874.jpg

h4908641.jpg

hc08fc1a.jpg

It's the ultimate camouflage, it looks like a supply truck. :soldier

Outstanding and inspiring work from all of you. Hard to say which one I like best.

I don't have any work that is worthy of being displayed here but as soon as I do something I am proud of I will post.

Cheers

Alex

I think your F-15i qualifies for this. That is a most impressive model!

My latest best so far is this one:

Columbia_Space_Shuttle_with_Boosters_I~0.jpg

Columbia_Space_Shuttle_with_Boosters_II~0.jpg

Eric. That is just SUPERB work work... GREAT STUFF!

h492610e.JPG

h5473874.jpg

h4908641.jpg

hc08fc1a.jpg

My pick would be my 1/32 "Jasta 5" dio due to all the different modeling disciplines required to complete it (aircraft, cars, buildings, figures, groundwork, etc.).

h55e062b.jpg

h35beda2.jpg

h9d219e2.jpg

h90c36ed.jpg

h5f4d0e1.jpg

Cheers!

Oh yes I saw it RW, sorry I missed meeting you in Chattanooga. We had a great time there, really nice show.

Outstanding build! :notworthy

I just spent...(more than an hour?!) from start to finish looking at these amazing models!! There are great builds here
I did notice I'd made mention of a Bell model 47 helicopter I'd built using over 7 feet of brass rod in the boom early on but never posted any images. Well, I'm putting some up now. This model had to be rebuilt after it flew (literally) out of the box it was in on the way to a model show and hit the floor of the truck, needless to say it didn't show.
Please disregard the dust (it's around 20 years old)

h0899e7c.JPG

h53361d7.JPG

hb60128e.JPG

h10eb7b5.JPG

hdc6174a.JPG

h2c697ec.JPG

h9ce7aa9.JPG

Ha...I did but on 35mm film...over 20 years ago and prior to a divorce from female Satan who gave nothing back, including photos....long story short...No. Sorry no in progress stuff anymore
Glad you like it!!

Once more Great Stuff being posted here, from a well executed dio to a 20yr old build that still stands the test of time!! :good:

Eric

Back