• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Yes we have some Banana

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Here's my start picture.
Banana001.jpg

Banana002.jpg

Shouldn't be too much, Maybe Duke Mark can give me some pointers since he won medal for his! :drinks

Going with the basic OOB on this.

Neat.Saw one of these on the EOD range once. Didnt have time to take pics. Will be cool to watch this come together.
James

Here's my start picture.
Banana001.jpg

Banana002.jpg

Shouldn't be too much, Maybe Duke Mark can give me some pointers since he won medal for his! :drinks

Going with the basic OOB on this.

Sweet! You got the Italeri kit! I build the old Hobbycraft kit which is even more basic. No interior except the cockpit.

Not sure how this one goes together, but if you can assemble it without installing the main rotors till the end, it will simplify things immensely. I'll be watching this one come together.

Mark it does have the crew and cargo sections all the way back. Not bad little detail, even some of the engine. Might get started on it tonight.

No no no...no cleaning, Just Do It.

May slip down this am and try ot get the compressor cranked up and squirt some paint.

A Banana, huh? Is it a Chiquita or Dole? :D

Paint it yellow, or maybe still a little green?

Oh wait, its a flying Nana? Cool choice Moon.

Joe

The interior is pretty well done. Even has the rear of the engine visible if you look up its rear end.

The blue stuff is that Micromask stuff. i'll trim it down when it cures. Nothing much to see. Just progress.

Banana003.jpg

Banana004.jpg

Banana005.jpg

Cool - that is one of the most wired looking helis ever

this may be too late, but anyway - I've done some close ups at Berlin Gatow Luftwaffe museum

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s58/malepo/forum-pics/Gatow%202011/?albumview=slideshow

the banane is there in between beginning at pic 20 or so

If you want some greater pics let me know

Back