• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wing nut Wings FE2b Finished

Re: Wing nut Wings FE2b

I look at his kits all the time and say..."Gaaawwwww" REally impressive stuff Pady

Sorry, I thought the realism was out of this world. You just had me stymied .

Cheers, Christian B)

Watching you and ChukW.... I think I am going back to making mud pies!

This is as far as i am going on this one :) I have reached the stage where whenever i do any more it takes me half an hour to repair the bits i just broke off !!TBH this lends itself to someone with more patience than me as the possibilities for adding detail are never ending..... don't let chuk near one of these !! we will never see him again :)
anyway, hope you like it and thanks for the comments along the way
10 out of 10 to WnW again

FE2bFinished2.jpg

FE2bFinished4.jpg

FE2bFinished6.jpg

FE2bFinished3.jpg

FE2bFinished5.jpg

FE2bFinished7.jpg

FE2bFinished8.jpg

FE2bFinished1.jpg

FE2bFinished9.jpg

This is as far as i am going on this one :) I have reached the stage where whenever i do any more it takes me half an hour to repair the bits i just broke off !!TBH this lends itself to someone with more patience than me as the possibilities for adding detail are never ending..... don't let chuk near one of these !! we will never see him again :)
anyway, hope you like it and thanks for the comments along the way
10 out of 10 to WnW again

FE2bFinished2.jpg

FE2bFinished4.jpg

FE2bFinished6.jpg

FE2bFinished3.jpg

FE2bFinished5.jpg

FE2bFinished7.jpg

FE2bFinished8.jpg

FE2bFinished1.jpg

FE2bFinished9.jpg

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy