• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

Rest assured that every moment spent burnishing and positioning was well spent.

Simply excellent.

Thanks, everybody!

Bob, I'm glad I was on the right track! I have to approach things scientifically due to my deficient peepers. On the color wheel, green and orange are opposites, eg complimentary colors. Mix 'em and get gray. Play with the strength of each color and get various shades and tones. It's kind of the way Alton Brown approaches cooking, if you watch foodie tv. That's another thing I can thank my dear wife for. ;)

I've been having good luck with my splinter camo decals on the figs- I've put a large section on each figure and they nested down quite nicely. The next post should finish this project- figs and final set dressing. Stay tuned!

A long-delayed thanks, fellas! Here's a sneak peek of where I am now:

oy8xp9r

Thanks, everyone! I didn't want to paint a map in his hand, so it was just an excuse to paint some tiny pin-up portraits. He's a ladies' man, you see! I've also got one of the cats painted up, and the other soldier in in-progress.

Thanks, everyone! I didn't want to paint a map in his hand, so it was just an excuse to paint some tiny pin-up portraits. He's a ladies' man, you see! I've also got one of the cats painted up, and the other soldier in in-progress.

:popcorn

Missed opportunity - you could've made it Chuk Art Vol 1

Back