• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

I must say it is nice to see this build going again. (y)

I first saw some of Chuck's work on the Me410 thread. Was doing some research and found that wonderful build! Have been a follower ever since. In fact it is Chuck's wonderful step by step builds that really fired me back up to start building again.

Really like Wendy's upgrade Chuck! Your painting lessons are a big help as well! :good:

"A lot more coming"? How much more can you do? This looks done already! Oh, that's right, we're talkin' about Chuck here, he always manages to take a brilliant completed masterpiece and take it to seven levels beyond incredible! Wendy's looking good too. Our little girl is all grown up!

Thanks, guys!

Moon, the pleasure is all mine! Wow- the figures grew out of a need to learn to draw on screen with a stylus and into full-on painting practice using photo ref. The only down side is that the painted gals do take an awful lot of time campared to the little cartoons. I guess I've just got to get faster and learn more painting tricks- the evolution will continue!

Thanks, Sherman!

Paul, I much appreciate that- and you'll soon see that i repainted the Kubel engine to follow the ref you so kindly shared long ago. :)

Mark, I've yet to finish the Kubel, but it's getting darned close. I have the figs to paint (gotta pick Fette's brain), and finish the base. I need to fill that dead space in the alley behind the well- still percolating there. We'll see!

Cheers, all!

Chuck I am always amazed at how easy you make these wonderful creations appear to be . :D

Always a pleasure to follow your builds (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Sweet. Here's an idea for the 'dead space' behind the well. How about a couple urchins squatting down behind the well watching the bike to see what they can steal off it? Maybe one of them already sneaking out and reaching for something on the bike while on or two others watch from behind the well?

Just a crazy thought. I'm still following this with great interest, despite the fact that it already looks done!

Just ploughed through this from the start, seems to be a habit I'm developing - being 'late to the party'. Anyhoos, I'm up to date now and I've remembered to tick the 'follow this' box.

OK, Chuk, I'm right here with you... :popcorn

Ian.

It's great to see this one make it's way back Chuk-- looking forward to more. I'm trying to resist starting some new stuff to work on some past stuff myself...we'll see how it goes ;)

Again, my thanks! I think my wife came up with a good idea- some dogs or cats lounging around. Definitely something that would draw the eye to various points on the base. Mantis Miniatures? It's also been pointed out that that poor sidecar tire should get a good flat spot sanded to it. I think all the tires on the ground will get that treatment!

With my freelance business ramping up I've had less time for modeling- but it's business before pleasure! Here's a small but significant update- the Kubel is finally done!

Well_175.jpg

Well_176.jpg

Well_177.jpg

Well_178.jpg

Well_179.jpg

Well_180.jpg

Well_181.jpg

Wendy_002.jpg

Yep, those helmets are a superb finishing touch. Excellent wee vignette, Chuk. Looking forward to your next project, (work permitting of course).

Ian.

B) B) Sweeet!
Kickass kubel. :eek:hyeah

I feel like we just take the German babes for granted now so I just also wanted to add that I love the art work too! B)

Ian.

Back