• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

Thanks, guys! Next up: a Romanian MIG 21MF from Eduard and Icaerodesign. I've got all the etch and the BigSin set as well, so it looks to be an adventure. :pilot

The guys are looking good Chuck! :notworthy

Looking forward to the finish on this and the new build. Have a Mig21R with all the goodies to build along side if you don't mind. :unsure:

Let's run with those Migs, Paul- I'm all done!

Well, here it is- after years of languishing on the Shelf O' Doom, the Well Diorama is complete at last. Here I sit, a well-earned martini in hand, surveying my efforts- take a look, I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Well_194.jpg

Well_195.jpg

Well_196.jpg

Well_197.jpg

Well_198.jpg

Well_199.jpg

Well_200.jpg

Well_201.jpg

Well_202.jpg

Well_203.jpg

Well_204.jpg

Well_205.jpg

Well_206.jpg

Well_207.jpg

Well_208.jpg

Well_209.jpg

Well_210.jpg

Wendy_004.jpg

very inspirational, Chuk. I dont seem to be able to get the colors just right on my figures to warrant me continuing. I guess I do need to really look into how one color affects another and how to build up flesh tones.

Stunning work as always Chuk-- great to see this one in it's finished form! Well worth the wait brother!

Very nice & great detail Chuk Excellent job ... When I grow up I want to be able to do this well ... Congrats on a great subject ... (y) :ro: :dude

Let's run with those Migs, Paul- I'm all done!

Well, here it is- after years of languishing on the Shelf O' Doom, the Well Diorama is complete at last. Here I sit, a well-earned martini in hand, surveying my efforts- take a look, I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Well_194.jpg

Well_195.jpg

Well_196.jpg

Well_197.jpg

Well_198.jpg

Well_199.jpg

Well_200.jpg

Well_201.jpg

Well_202.jpg

Well_203.jpg

Well_204.jpg

Well_205.jpg