• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

Excellent! Very realistic Kubel there Chuck! It's amazing how inaccurate so many of the kits are. Yours looks like the real thing.

Chuck, what can I say? Another amazing, phenomenal masterpiece completed. It always feels good to get some long-term shelf-sitters off the workbench doesn't it? I sure have been busting them out as much as I can. Way to go Chuck! The car's driver looks spectacular too!

Thanks, guys- you're the best! Well, I sitting here waiting for client feedback- maybe I'll sneak a little bunch time in!

Thanks, Michel! I've been pretty busy with work lately, but I had a bit of time toady- here's a sneak peak:

11009116_10153069007487906_3205018810179086215_n.jpg

Absolutely fantastic Chuck!

Aren't wives awesome? I'm fortunate to not have a problem with color blindness, but my modeling color mojo can always be sidetracked by this or that. Fortunately, I have my trusty wife Susan's eagle eye to keep me on track! That is what I have always called the "Easter egg basket syndrome". A little raw umber artist's oil wash and everything looks natural and loses that "In your face" appearance. Raw umber is the "Dirt in a tube" needed in so many dioramas to make them subtle and natural in appearance.

I wash everything I put in a diorama with a raw umber artist's oil and rectified turpentine wash. It is an absolutely amazing pair of products!

Lookin' great Buddy!

Bob

Yery nice Chuck! Looking quite realistic! Would never know you had a vision quirk by looking at your artwork! Always learn something from your posts. This time a lot! (y) :D

I tried to think of something to say here but there are no words I can find to express my complete awe at the work on this base...

No...... no words truly fit.....

Cannot really add to what the rest of the guys have already said so... Chuk this looks fantastic and I'm constantly astonished at the (artistic) level you acheive with each update.

Ian.

Back