• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Welcome to the moderator ranks MrT!

Kreighshoer

We want to announce that MrT/Terry has agreed to volunteer to help us moderating Tanks&Things and joined the team!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUxP0wzMsT4&feature=player_embedded

Please respect any decision he takes and follow his words if he has to call you to order!

Thanks guys!! Laura that was a funny clip :laugh:

Terry :laugh:

So, um... which weapon you want?

Jenny has the cat-o-nine tails, MoonPuppy a club with a nail through it, Laura has the spiked heels laced in Pepper Spray, I have my teeth, Bob Sr. has a real RV to back over the masses...

:laugh: :cheer: :lol: :silly:

Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Thanks Saul! I guess my dog. He is 7lbs of teeth and bark.

I don't know my dog is pretty mean

DSC02612.jpg

Terry B)

Nope "Tequila" hits you hard and fast and leaves you face down in the front yard.

And how is he used... 7 pounds, that is perfect for throwing in the face of an enemy!

Ken, You have an M-16 halftrack... what are you complaining about? Spitting all that lead on both ground and air targets...
:laugh:

Regards,

Okay, I may just be a tad bit paranoid. But, when I saw the formal announcement of Terry becoming a moderator and then the "Three Stooges" film, I thought, okay, with Terry becoming the third moderator for the Charlie Don't Surf GB, does that make Terry, Moon Puppy and me the Three Stoogers?

DioRandy wrote:
Okay, I may just be a tad bit paranoid. But, when I saw the formal announcement of Terry becoming a moderator and then the "Three Stooges" film, I thought, okay, with Terry becoming the third moderator for the Charlie Don't Surf GB, does that make Terry, Moon Puppy and me the Three Stoogers?

Hiya Mo ' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

DioRandy wrote:

Cut it out yous guys, we got wurk to do! :woohoo:

Back