• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Welcome Aboard Bravo6

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Talked to Vladimir Demchenko at Bravo6 this morning and he'll be sponsoring the Charlie Don't Surf Redux campaign once again. Thank you Vladi!

Vladi will pick what he considers the best entries this year and award them with items from his catalog..not sure what yet, Vladi will be around shortly to let us know soon.

Good luck everyone!

(see, this is why we require the start up entires like we do ;) )

Thanks Bob!
Yes, I liked previous "Charlie" contest so much and that`s why I`d like to sponsored "Charlie-2" again with BRAVO-6 figures.
This summer I`m planning some interesting novelties, please, stay in touch! :popcorn
Vladi

Hello, Vladi!

Thanks for sponsoring this build again. We greatly appreciate your generosity in promoting this genre
of military modeling.

Folks, when Vladi says that he has some interesting kits planned for this summer, he is not kidding.
He has some great work in progress and I am sure you will be amazed by the poses and the attention
to detail he is putting into the uniforms and equipment. Saul (Sharkmouth) has already placed notices
of a few of these new kits and I am sure you'll agree that his attention to detail cannot be beat. I
especially like the Tunnel Rat figures and the "Rumble in the Jungle" Army Infantry series.

Cheers,
James

Post a start up topic with a photo of the open box, with the unbuilt kit inside, showing the day and time of the start. Have a ball!

Dear friends! Yesterday I saw all final jobs of contest and did choice. I`ll be glad to give BRAVO-6 prize to M48 vignette!
Terry, please, write me here private message.

Dear friends! Yesterday I saw all final jobs of contest and did choice. I`ll be glad to give BRAVO-6 prize to M48 vignette!
Terry, please, write me here private message.

Well done Terry! Give that man a coldbeer

DSC07392.JPG

Thank you Vlad, always a joy to have you here. :coolio

Congrats Terry!

The M48 looks excellent and it is well-deserved.

Sorry about it being late, but I wasn't able to access this website where I was at in Afghanistan.

Cheers!
James

Congrats Terry!

The M48 looks excellent and it is well-deserved.

Sorry about it being late, but I wasn't able to access this website where I was at in Afghanistan.

Cheers!
James

Thanks!

Does this mean you're home?

B)

Back