• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

volunteers needed

jknaus

Administrator
Yay, I have to go shovel more snow. And to make this thrill even better its getting colder. -28 with a windchill of -37. Thats Celcius so standard guys will have to convert. So if anyone is in the area in the next 10 minutes and wants to shovel for me I'll put on some coffee for you.

James freezing his keester

Dang! I was just complaining this morning how bad it was here but it's only abot -8 Celcius here. Downright balmy compared to your area! :blink I feel for ya.

If it's any consultation to ya, I shoved ice yesterday. we got up to 50f but it didn't melt enough and it was pretty thick and solid.

I'll be glad to supervise!

Feel for ya ... I'm afraid all the snow would have melt down till I would arrive ....

I'd drive up and give ya a hand but , ...............

Old Pro Football injury , .......... I feel off the couch reaching for a beer during the Packer - Falcon game .................

Go Packers ...........

Yay, I have to go shovel more snow. And to make this thrill even better its getting colder. -28 with a windchill of -37. Thats Celcius so standard guys will have to convert. So if anyone is in the area in the next 10 minutes and wants to shovel for me I'll put on some coffee for you.

Damn, James, where do you live????? Wherever it is, MOVE!

St. Louis has had five major snows so far and we have had it! Off to the gulf coast tomorrow morning! We go down there every year this time. Palm trees, beaches, we love it. Temps in the 70s, (Fahrenheit, of course). Be back in March. We always take the laptop so no down time on MA!
I've packed tools and a couple of Shermans for rainy days of course.

Bye, bye snow/ice/cold!! Packed up and ready to go!

motorhome-1.jpg

Bob

Damn, James, where do you live????? Wherever it is, MOVE!

St. Louis has had five major snows so far and we have had it! Off to the gulf coast tomorrow morning! We go down there every year this time. Palm trees, beaches, we love it. Temps in the 70s, (Fahrenheit, of course). Be back in March. We always take the laptop so no down time on MA!
I've packed tools and a couple of Shermans for rainy days of course.

Bye, bye snow/ice/cold!!

Bob

Nice. Have a good time, and if you need a caddy I know someone :D
Supposed to be -31 (-23F) tonight with a windchill of -43(-45F). Good thing I dont have to go out.

James

James,

I gotta know! Where do you live????? I want to mark it on my map so if I ever get the insane notion to move there, even go there, I'll know better!!!! :gogo :gogo :gogo :gogo

Keep warm my friend!!!

Bob

Damn, boy! That'll freeze your naartjies right off!

Enjoy the vacation, Bob! All the best to my Mafia Wars buddy, Susan ;)

Back