• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Update to the cave

MP, I would do that but I think Aimee would have her objections because the rounded of table is her designated workspace and I intend to live a few years longer.

Isnt that the shape of an ironing board ?

( please note that before I get rebuked I do my own ironing and was intended as a pun ) :evil:

Oh man I just found out that Mrs Leopard is here too >>>>> Busted !!!!

MP, I would do that but I think Aimee would have her objections because the rounded of table is her designated workspace and I intend to live a few years longer.

Isnt that the shape of an ironing board ?

( please note that before I get rebuked I do my own ironing and was intended as a pun ) :evil:

Oh man I just found out that Mrs Leopard is here too >>>>> Busted !!!!

That's really very funny. I don't take offense at all.
Lesson #1 one for men. Do not iron naked. Just sayin, K? ;)

Now I know what I did wrong. And I thought I had a hot phone call.

Ok, now that the desk is setup its time to get all the modeling stuff back in the cave and get the desk top moved. I hope that I will be back in modeling business before the weekend since I am going to try and 5S everything.

Joe

Hey Joe & Aimee! Good to see the new bench is finally together! Time to break it in!! :D

Ok, here is the final setup. Only left for me to do is to organize all my tools and supplies which will probably take me another day or 2. But at least I am at a point were I can start sniffing glue again ( or is that shaking of my hand from getting old?).

Joe

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079-1.jpg

Back