• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Update on wife's injury

Gene

Had to take her back for a check up this morning. Well got some further bad news. Today since she is still in pain, the decided to x-ray the foot/ankle. Well guess what, she broke her pinky toe!!!The doc's didn't think the other day it was broke that's why they failed to x-ray it!!!!

Man that sucks. You would think a trained professional would be thorough in their check up. Hope she starts feeling better soon.
James

more servitude... suck it up as I am sure she would do it for you... :evil:

Seriously, I hope she feels better and you do get some bench time.

Regards,

Had to take her back for a check up this morning. Well got some further bad news. Today since she is still in pain, the decided to x-ray the foot/ankle. Well guess what, she broke her pinky toe!!!The doc's didn't think the other day it was broke that's why they failed to x-ray it!!!!

OH........ I did not know you were here at the Goodland Hospital! If I would have know I would have told you to drive on down to the next one. :pinch:

Sounds like that happens all over. That hurts. Hard sole shoes help a lot. Hope she feels better soon.

Back