• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Update on Bob Letterman

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Just got word from Susan that Bob is in the hospital for the second time with pneumonia. He's on oxygen and antibiotics. I know we all will have Bob and Susan in our prayers.

Dearest Heavenly Father,
We lift Robert up to you and just ask that you give his Doctors wisdom and skill. We ask that his lovey Susan will have strength and patience while our "Dad" fights his way back to better health. You remember Bob, right? He and your Son were in School together a while ago.
We humbly pray for your will to be done, in all things.
These things we pray, In your name Father God, the name of your son Jesus Christ and in the name of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

For Sue:
May the Lord make his face shine upon you.
May the Lord's love bless you and keep you.

For all of us:

I talked with Bob briefly a few weeks ago and he was under the weather then. Have not been able to give him a shout since because my worthless phone service (T-Mobile) decided to upgrade the local tower in the area where I work and my phone has not worked there since. It is a Samsung Note 10+ and is a G-4 type so not getting shut down June 30th. At this point my OLD Tablet, which is a G-3 is due to be shut down then and it works.
Was thinking about giving him a shout this evening and guess it was a good thing I didn't.

Get well soon my friend!

Update from Susan
He had a catheter put in his lung yesterday so that I can remove the fluid every other day. He goes in today to have markers or mapping for his radiation treatment. I don’t know yet when they will start that. He is still on antibiotics and oxygen. They think that the radiation treatments will help get rid of so much fluid. I hate it that he has to be in the hospital and feel so bad on his Birthday tomorrow. He is hanging in there just keep praying
Prayers and best wishes on your birthday tomorrow Bob.
Jr.

All my best Bob and Susan. Both of you stay Strong. Hoping very much you get better soon Bob.
James :(

Last edited:
Back